Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Cocoa will be sponsoring a number of residents to go through the Brevard County Parks and Recreation Lifeguard Course pending approval from Brevard County Parks and Recreation with the intent that these residents will become employed through Brevard County Parks and Recreation as Lifeguards at the Dr. Joe Lee Smith Community Center pool.
• Must be at least 15 years of age
• Must schedule and complete a pre-course swim test. Need to call BC Parks and Recreation at (321) 633-1870 to schedule.
• Must complete all course components online and class assignments
• Must be present for all class dates listed above
• Pre-course Swim Test: 300 yards swim, treading water, 10 lb. brick retrieval
By typing my name in this form, I affirm the accuracy of information provided on this application. I understand that this constitutes a legal signature and confirms that I agree to the above terms. I understand that once I complete the Lifeguard Course, I will then apply to become employed as a lifeguard with Brevard County Parks and Recreation to work at the Dr. Joe Lee Smith Community Center pool. If I do not complete the course or do not become employed at the Dr. Joe Lee Smith Community Center Pool, I understand that I may be required to reimburse the City of Cocoa the fees for the Lifeguard Course.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field