How can people help combat child abuse?
By being willing to get involved. Anytime a person suspects or fears a child is being abused, they need to make it their business and report it to the local police or the Department of Children & Families. To contact to the Department of Children & Families call 1.800.96.ABUSE

Show All Answers

1. What happens to my case after I report it?
2. How long will it take to have my case investigated?
3. Who decides whether or not my case will be prosecuted?
4. Tell me about Child Abuse?
5. How can people help combat child abuse?
6. How does the Cocoa Police Department investigate child abuse?
7. Tell me about narcotics (drug use) in Cocoa.