The City of Cocoa has a new and improved mobile app designed to help residents stay connected to their local government. Cocoa Connect is now available in the Apple and Google Play stores and has many new features that allow residents to get the information they want from their local government.
Features of the new app include:
- Upcoming events calendar with options to save to your device calendar
- Links to pay your utility bill and get information on waste removal
- Storm related information as well as a link to job openings and the FYI newsletter
- An alert center which shows alerts such as road closures, boil water notices, etc.
- A link to the Council and Board agendas and videos
- Report a concern: where you can submit work orders on areas of concern such as pot holes or tree limbs down, etc.
- You can also manage alerts to your phone to get notified when a new event or news item is posted
Residents who downloaded the app in the past will automatically be upgraded to the new app. Visit www.CocoaFL.gov/apps to get more information.