- City Departments
- Waste Water Reclamation
- Reclaimed Water Service Application
- Rates & Important Phone Numbers
Reclaim Water Rates & Important Phone Numbers
Reclaim Water Service Rates
Backflow Prevention Assembly Installation Charge
|5/8 x 3/4 inch||$40|
|5/8 x 3/4 inch residential||$200|
|5/8 x 3/4 inch non-residential||$280|
|5/8 x 3/4 inch||$405|
Reclaimed Water Service Connection Fee
|Meter Size||Connection Charge|
|5/8 x 3/4 inch||$301|
Customers inside the city limits can finance connection charges for up to 24 months’ interest-free. Rates are subject to change by the Cocoa City Council. All reclaimed services located outside of Cocoa are charged 125% of the rates.
Property located outside Cocoa requiring a reclaimed water main extension; all services in excess of 2” in diameter or that involve modification to potable water services (other than installation of backflow preventer) or that involve unusual installation costs, pavement repairs, or other unusual conditions will be charged actual costs based on the Utilities Director’s estimate.
If you have an existing potable water irrigation meter, there is no charge for connection if you discontinue use of the irrigation meter of the same size.
Please note: prices are subject to change without notice, larger meters and other installations are estimated on a case-by-case basis, impact fees and special connection charges for this category are in addition to all other applicable costs listed herein.
Important Phone Numbers
- Billing Information, Availability and Applications: Customer Service, 321-433-8400, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Installations and Inspections: Water Field Operations, 321-433-8890 / Sewer Field Operations, 321-433-8917 / Environmental Control Coordinator’s, 321-433-8749, 321-433-8714 or 321-433-8760
- Emergencies or After Hours: 321-433-8400
- System Operation or Water Quality: Jerry Sellers Water Reclamation Facility, 375 N. Cocoa Blvd., 321-433-8749, 321-433-8714 or 321-433-8760, 7 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday