To provide present and future generations of the city's service area with an ample supply of quality drinking water and efficient water, waste water, and reclaimed water systems.
- Engineering, design and inspection of infrastructure improvements
- Drinking water supply, treatment, transmission, and distribution
- Waste water collection, treatment, and reuse or disposal
Water Supply & Water Collection Services
The Utilities Department:
- Supplies over 22.7 million gallons a day (mgd) of drinking water to approximately 87,000 customers in central Brevard County, including Titusville in 2020 (Water System Overview)
- Provides waste water collection, treatment, and disposal and reclaimed water distribution services for Cocoa and adjacent unincorporated communities