Requirements to Start Service
Completed Request for Service Application
Two Valid Forms of Identification:
- Government-issued Photo ID
- Anything that has your name embossed/printed on it excluding debit/credit cards (i.e. Social Security Card, Insurance Card, Passport, Voter Registration, Vehicle Registration, BJ’s Wholesale/Sam’s Club card)
Proof of Ownership/Tenancy
Proof of Ownership:
- If Established: Recorded Deed
- If Newly Purchased: Signed ALTA Statement or Notarized Deed
- Prior to Closing: Fully Executed Sales Contract (signed by both buyer and seller)
A Valid Lease:
- The lease must be signed with owner and tenant signatures clearly visible.
- Notarization of the lease by the owner may be required on a case-by-case basis.
- If the lease is signed by a Property Management Company only, a copy of the current property management agreement must be provided.
- If the signing Property Manager is not individually named within the Agreement, a list of Authorized Agents must be provided by the Company on company letterhead.
- If the lease is signed by a Power of Attorney, a copy of the Power of Attorney must be provided.
If No Valid Lease is Available:
- Owner, Authorized Agent, or POA will complete, and have notarized, a Letter of Authorization Form provided by the City (photo ID and proof of ownership/agency/POA must be provided).
If Owner is Deceased:
- Death Certificate must be provided.
- Last Will and Testament or trust agreement naming beneficiary or executor.
- Proof of Probate Filing (temporary water service may be provided pending Probate documentation).
Please send the following information to:
65 Stone St.
Cocoa, FL 32922